Why you should feel comfortable shopping at Bandanashop.
We are an established family business, trading since 2004 and dispatch our products worldwide, daily. Our customer base includes well-known brands such as the BBC, Channel 4, Estee Lauder, Sony, Alice Cooper, MTV, Disney and even the Granada TV Coronation Street set. We have a published business address (unlike some of our other competitors who prefer anonomity). You can reach a named person via our freephone 0800 678 5528 number or email us and you may be suprised how fast we respond.
Six ways we protect our customers security online.
1) When you shop at bandanashop.com, we want you to feel comfortable about credit card safety. We use SecureTrading.com which provides a very high level of user authentication and encryption and a well-known UK brand used by O2 and Best Western amongst many others to process their payments securely.
2) We have a valid, in-date SSL certificate and use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an encryption technology that works with Netscape, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google, Firefox and AOL browsers. We encourage you to click our SSL Seal below, which is in-date.
| || |
Our Thwaite SSL Certificate used to encrypt your transaction.
3) We use Verified By Visa / Mastercard 3D Secure. If your card is registered for them you may be prompted for it when you complete checkout.
4) We do not store any sensitive Credit/Debit card information on our site as the actual payment details are entered on the Trustpay.com website. We receive an acknowledgement that you have paid successfully but never see your sensitive credite/debit card details.
5) We store the minimal amount of fields necessary to process your transaction and no more. We are not interested in capturing detailed information about you and will never sell any information that we need to process your order to anyone else - ever.