How can I earn and redeem Loyalty Points?
Our Loyalty Point scheme is a great way for us to reward loyal customers who shop with us often. So when you shop at Bandanashop you accrue points on all your purchases at the rate of 1 point for each £1.00 GBP spent.
Each point can be redeemed at a value of 5p per point but please note that these can only be redeemed when you have earned a minimum of 50 points with us. Effectively its 5% off for every purchase over £50 if you participate in the scheme and follow our simple rules (below).
To use your points shop online simply shop online in the normal way. Once you have more than 15 points your
your points will appear in your basket.
Some simple rules:
- Points are calculated on the selling price of goods, not on postage& packaging charges.
- Total points are rounded down to the nearest GBP pound.
- You need to have an account to automatically earn points.
- If you checkout as a Guest you can't earn Loyalty Points.
- There is no expiry time for Loyalty Points.
- You can see your Loyalty Points by logging into your account at the top right hand side of our site.
- If you delete your account, you will lose your Loyalty Points.
- Loyalty Points cannot be awarded retrospectively.
If you have any questions about our Loyalty Points please don't hesitate to contact us!